· Analyze the impact of organizational practices on the implementation of Human Resources decisions.
· Analyze the relationship between effective Human Resources strategies and organizational outcomes.
· Critique Human Resources initiatives and their influence on effective organizational performance.
· Integrate the Human Resources balanced scorecard to sustain a competitive advantage.
· Appraise the impact of stakeholder preferences on Human Resources strategies.
· Develop a strategic Human Resources plan that aligns to stakeholder preferences, business strategies, and organizational outcomes.
You have been hired as the new vice president of HR of a publicly-traded company of your choice. You have been brought into the organization to specifically address the current shortcomings of HR support to the organization and make the necessary adjustments so that HR strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy.
One of the first areas in which you need to familiarize yourself with is how well (or not) the current HR strategies support the organization’s mission and goals. Therefore, you will need to analyze the organization’s HR strategies and assess how these HR strategies enable the organization to be successful. For instance:
· How do these HR strategies create competitive advantages?
· What are some ways in which the current HR strategies can be enhanced to further enable the organization to be competitive?
· How can you identify core deliverables of the HR strategies, and how do they align to organizational outcomes?
As part of your role as VP of HR, you will need to research your organization – note that it is publicly-traded. Therefore, you will need to access its 10-K in order to build the strategic HR plan. You will also need to identify your organization’s core competencies. In addition, make sure to review your organization’s website, especially the HR/careers page, and other outside resources so that you can identify the main components of the HR strategies that were in place before you joined in your new role.
The CEO of the organization has asked you to create a strategic HR plan for the organization based on your research. This plan should include the following:
· The organization’s long-term strategic goals and market differentiation
· The organization’s position within its external environment, including its current and projected market leadership position
· The organization’s values and culture
· Current level and mix of human capital/workforce (depending on data available)
· Analysis of current employees, identifying gaps in areas needed to support forecasted goals
· Talent management areas that should be of greatest importance to support the organizational strategy (e.g., recruitment, retention, training & development, etc.)
· Tools and technologies needed to support these recommended HR strategies
· Implications of not implementing the recommended strategic HR pla
Graduatewriterhelp.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\’ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Graduatewriterhelp.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.
Graduatewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing site catering to students from all educational levels, from high school and college to graduate level and beyond. The website has a team of experienced writers who are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to provide top-notch custom writing services for any task assigned by our customers.
At Graduatewriterhelp.com, we specialize in offering assistance with the following tasks: essays, research papers, projects, case studies, book reviews, lab reports, presentations, term papers and even editing or proofreading services as well. All these tasks can be done according to the instructions provided by our clients without compromising on the quality or accuracy of work delivered within shorter periods of time as per customer requirements. Clients also have access to knowledgeable customer support staff, which assists them with their queries at any time during the day or night when placing orders through our website interface.
In addition to the regular services offered by Graduatewriterhelp.com such as essay writing help for high school and college assignments; dissertation/thesis preparation for postgraduate programs; coursework composition for undergraduates; editing/proofreading services for students who require revisions on pre-written works; we also offer specialized services like grant proposal writing assistance for those seeking funds from external bodies; data analysis report creation based on statistical information collected from relevant sources; CV/resume formatting according to employer expectations; literature reviews postulating various interpretations on certain topics etcetera based on customer needs..
We also facilitate the completion of important applications such as those needed while applying abroad or enrolling into some universities where thoroughness is critical in order secure admissions favorably that meet admission criteria demandingly set forth by these institutions due to intense competition witnessed globally today among prospective applicants vying places available therein limited vacancies so created thereupon every academic year…
Moreover, our experts are qualified in diverse fields being well versed in different areas of knowledge too, thus enabling us to cover almost any topic that may come your way thereby providing comprehensive solutions pertaining same conclusively efficient manner possible, meeting customer deadlines within the desired timeframe successfully sans excuses whatsoever implicated concerning inconsistency matters grade expectation meeting provided via us hereunder…
By availing our services at Graduatewriterhelp.com, clients can rest assured that their work will be completed accurately within their specified deadlines without compromising quality standards expected out of professional service providers like ourselves.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more