Community Engagement This course includes an active component of experiencing the application of psychology in our community. Student will select 1 activity off of a list of options in which to participate and write a 1 page reflective essay on the experience. Due to the Covid-19 health emergency most of the engagement activities have been canceled. All options this term are virtual.
As an alternative to actively engaging in the community, this term you can choose from a list of campus presentations that are related to the application of psychology and write a one page reflection. Please answer the following questions in your reflection:
1) How was the activity related to psychology? This answer may not be readily apparent in every event. Dig into your knowledge of psychology to connect the event to topics or theories in psychology.
2) How can the information you gained from the event be useful in supporting communities? What types of communities are in need of this support and in what way can it make a difference in the lives of people in the community?
3) How is the sub-topic of psychology related to the event similar or different from the area of psychology you wish to study?
Choose 1 option:
1) Attend a workshop offered virtually by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at CSUSB. Note the website lists both live and recorded workshops:
2) Attend a workshop or event sponsored by the University Diversity Committee Diversity:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | CSUSB
3) Attend a workship offered by the ICDFR at CSUSB
Like and follow the ICDFR on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICDFR/
Follow the ICDFR on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icdfr.csusb/
4) Colloquiem occasionally offered by the psychology department
5) Interview a professional in the area of psychology you would like to study or work in professionally. Write a list of interview questions to learn more about what your interviewee does professionally. Choose someone outside of the university. You will have the opportunity to work with psychology faculty on campus. Your interview should be with some one out in the greater community beyond the university.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more