B *ESSAY SECTION: Answer all 5 questions thoroughly USING FACTS to receive full credit: Each question is worth 10 points:
1. While the incarceration rate has risen dramatically in the past 20 years, the number of people executed has declined. Identify two factors that explain this decrease in the execution rate. Does this signal a change in punishment philosophy in the United States? Explain, using facts, why or why not.
2. Describe the current constitutional rights afforded to prisoners. Do you think that prisoners have too many or too few rights? Discuss the ways in which this has affected the correctional system, and whether you believe the net impact has been positive or negative.
3. Explain various situations in which correctional officers are to use force inside a prison. When is force legally accepted? Is it possible for correctional officers to defuse hostility yet uphold rules?
4. Why is there generally little support for community corrections? What evidence about their effectiveness might be helpful to encourage the public to give these programs a chance?
5. How has public opinion affected the release of offenders back into the community? Have these changes helped offenders to reduce recidivism? Explain your answer using facts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more