· Review the “Nursing Informatics: Scope and Standards of Practice” learning resource to explore competencies related to nursing practice.
· Consider the role of competencies in nursing practice. Which competencies may be the most beneficial for project management and nursing informatics?
· Reflect on which skills you might currently possess and how you might become competent in others.
· Complete the “Advanced Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment L3/L4 (NICA) Survey” in this week’s Learning Resources to assist you in evaluating the competencies.
THE ASSIGNMENT: (3 – 4) PAGES, AND COMPLETED NURSING INFORMATICS COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT SURVEY)
· Explain what competencies are most important and beneficial for your success as a leader in your practice. Be specific and provide examples.
· Appraise the leadership strategies, addressed in Standard 11, that you might employ to establish a culture that supports new information technology initiatives. Be specific. (Please review standard 11 of the American Nurses Association standards of practice)
· Analyze whether or not you currently have these skills. Then, explain approaches you might recommend implementing to become competent or more proficient in this skill.
Note: Be sure to include the completed Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment Survey with your paper. (I will complete This assessment myself)
Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general#s-lg-box-20293632Links to an external site.). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
· American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing informaticsLinks to an external site.: Scope and standards of practice (2nd ed.).
o “Inofrmatics Competnecies: Spanning Careers and Roles” (pp. 41–47)
o “Standard 6: “Evaluation” (pp. 78).
o “Standard 12: “Leadership” (pp. 87–88)
· Document: Advanced Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment L3/L4 (NICA) Survey Download Advanced Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment L3/L4 (NICA) Survey(Word document)
· American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2021). The essentials: Core competencies for professional nursing educationLinks to an external site.. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/AcademicNursing/pdf/Essentials-2021.pdf
o Domain 5, “Quality and Safety” (pp. 11)
o Domain 7, “Systems-Based Practice” (pp. 11)
o Domain 8: “Informatics and Healthcare Technologies” (pp. 11)
o “Advanced-Level Practicum Experiences” (p. 22)
o Advanced Level Competencies: Domain 5: “Quality and Safety” (pp. 39–41)
o Advanced Level Competencies: Domain 7: “Systems-Based Practice” (pp.
o Advanced Level Competencies: Domain 8: “Informatics and Healthcare Technologies” (pp. 46–48)
· Hübner, U., Thye, J., Shaw, T., Elias, B., Egbert, N., Saranto, K., Babitsch, B., Procter, P., & Ball, M. J. (2019). Towards the TIGER international framework for recommendations of core competencies in health informatics 2.0: Extending the scope and the rolesLinks to an external site.. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 264, 1218–1222. doi:10.3233/SHTI190420
· Kinnunen, U.-M., Heponiemi, T., Rajalahti, E., Ahonen, O., Korhonen, T., & Hyppönen, H. (2019). Factors related to health informatics competencies for nurses—results of a national electronic health record surveyLinks to an external site.. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 37(8), 420–429. doi:10.1097/CIN.0000000000000511
· Kleib, M., Chauvette, A., Furlong, K., Nagle, L., Slater, L., & McCloskey, R. (2021). Approaches for defining and assessing nursing informatics competencies: A scoping reviewLinks to an external site.. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 19(4), 794–841. doi:10.11124/JBIES-20-00100
· Monsen, K. A., Bush, R., Jones, J., Manos, L. E., Skiba, D., & Johnson. S. (2019). Alignment of American Association of Colleges of Nursing graduate level nursing informatics competencies with American Medical Informatics Association health informatics core competenciesLinks to an external site.. CIN: Computers, Informatics Nursing, 37(8), 396–404. https://dx.doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000537
· Strudwick, G., Nagle, L., Kassam, I., Pahwa, M., & Sequeira, L. (2019). Informatics competencies for nurse leaders: A scoping reviewLinks to an external site.. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 49(6), 323–330. doi:10.1097/NNA.0000000000000760
· Collins, S., Yen, P.-Y., Phillips, A., & Kennedy, M. K. (2017). Nursing informatics competency assessment for the nurse leader: The Delphi study. The Journal of Nursing AdministrationLinks to an external site., 47(4), 212–218. doi:10.1097/NNA.0000000000000467
· National Institutes of Health, National Human Genome Research Institute. (n.d.). Method for introducing a new competency: genomicsLinks to an external site. (MINC). https://genomicsintegration.net/
· Pordeli, L. (2017). Informatics competency-based assessment: Evaluations and determination of nursing informatics competency gaps among practicing nurse informaticists. Sigma RepositoryLinks to an external site.. https://sigma.nursingrepository.org/handle/10755/622563
Graduatewriterhelp.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\’ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Graduatewriterhelp.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.
Graduatewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing site catering to students from all educational levels, from high school and college to graduate level and beyond. The website has a team of experienced writers who are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to provide top-notch custom writing services for any task assigned by our customers.
At Graduatewriterhelp.com, we specialize in offering assistance with the following tasks: essays, research papers, projects, case studies, book reviews, lab reports, presentations, term papers and even editing or proofreading services as well. All these tasks can be done according to the instructions provided by our clients without compromising on the quality or accuracy of work delivered within shorter periods of time as per customer requirements. Clients also have access to knowledgeable customer support staff, which assists them with their queries at any time during the day or night when placing orders through our website interface.
In addition to the regular services offered by Graduatewriterhelp.com such as essay writing help for high school and college assignments; dissertation/thesis preparation for postgraduate programs; coursework composition for undergraduates; editing/proofreading services for students who require revisions on pre-written works; we also offer specialized services like grant proposal writing assistance for those seeking funds from external bodies; data analysis report creation based on statistical information collected from relevant sources; CV/resume formatting according to employer expectations; literature reviews postulating various interpretations on certain topics etcetera based on customer needs..
We also facilitate the completion of important applications such as those needed while applying abroad or enrolling into some universities where thoroughness is critical in order secure admissions favorably that meet admission criteria demandingly set forth by these institutions due to intense competition witnessed globally today among prospective applicants vying places available therein limited vacancies so created thereupon every academic year…
Moreover, our experts are qualified in diverse fields being well versed in different areas of knowledge too, thus enabling us to cover almost any topic that may come your way thereby providing comprehensive solutions pertaining same conclusively efficient manner possible, meeting customer deadlines within the desired timeframe successfully sans excuses whatsoever implicated concerning inconsistency matters grade expectation meeting provided via us hereunder…
By availing our services at Graduatewriterhelp.com, clients can rest assured that their work will be completed accurately within their specified deadlines without compromising quality standards expected out of professional service providers like ourselves.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more