WRITTEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Ph.D. candidates should provide authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interests. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to respond to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
1. Provide a brief introduction focusing on your education, career, and decision to apply to University of the Cumberlands.
2. In relation to your doctoral program application, what area of recent research in the field would you want to study, and why?
3. How does your current vocation relate to your application to the doctoral program?
4. How will your experiences and personal skills help you to be successful in your program?
5. What long-term goals do you have for applying your learning from your doctoral program?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more