This is what needs to happen in your grant to do well.
Part IA- Background
· Describe the problem-national level (1-2 paragraphs)….you have this in NA and CA
· ID all risk factors (one sentence)
· ID only the ones you are going to address-if different from all of them – one sentence
Each risk factor will be covered…at a national level….
· Risk factor 1- explain and give national data about it (one to two paragraphs)
· Risk factor 2- explain and give national data about it (one to two paragraphs)
· Risk etc
· Introduce your community with a brief description of it (one to two paragraphs)
· ID the risk factors your program is going to address…should be the same as the national ones you ID (one sentence)
Community risk factors will be covered
· Risk factor 1- explain and secondary data for local/population (one paragraphs), then give an explanation of primary data you will need to collect for this risk factor (one to two paragraphs)
· Risk factor 2- explain and secondary data for local/population (one-two paragraph), then give an explanation of primary data you will need to collect for this risk factor (one to two paragraphs)
· Risk etc
· LOGIC Model… attached what it is supposed to be. Use your LM from the beginning of class.
· Summarize your problem (similar to beginning) 1-2 paragraphs.
List the goals of your grant…these are the ones from the grant we agreed upon. These are the goals in your planning chart….below.
Part IC Programming
· Brief description of your programming (2-4 paragraphs)
· Explain 1-2 models that support your program and how…chart of 2-4 paragraphs.
· Planning chart…three columns
· Work plan-who is doing what/ by when
· Excel time line—this is an attachment/appendix
Part ID Evaluation
· List goal one- explain how it will be evaluated.
· Goal two…same
· Give 2-4 samples of an evaluation tool that you discuss…eg sign in sheet, likert scale, test, checklist….NEW
· Make sure the goal and objective are listed with the samples. The goals and objectives come from the planning chart in part IC
· Describe the staffing and equipment—other resources needed to make this work specifc-new
· Describe existing relationships with other organizations in your community that will make this work. NEW
· Describe existing relationship with community. NEW
o NOTE: the two above—relationships with community and orgs…is made up, but should be specific to your community and should be realistic.
· Lists advisory board members—tile and location…NEW
EG…Counselor, Dallastown HS
· Summarize everything -1-2 paragraphs
· Budget and budget narrative-these are appendices
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more