Review the following list of case studies involving companies’ decision making (source information hyperlinked).
Choose ONE of these three (3) case studies as the subject of your project.
*You must conduct more research about the company and about the issues presented for your project.
Your PPT – note this 12 slide outline is a minimum; you might have additional slides for some areas of the presentation.
The following outline below identifies how to organize the content areas of your presentation. You will see that the rubric follows this.
Each slide – Meaningful bullet points supplemented with Speaker Notes in the speaker note space below the slide or as audio narrative.
1. Slide 1 – Title Slide (title of topic/presentation, your name, course, prof., date)
2. Slide 2 – Agenda slide – Simple outline of the presentation so your audience knows the topic and where you are going.
3. Slide 3 – (An introduction of the company) Introduce and briefly describe the company and the nature of its business and corporate business environment. Do not spend a lot of time on the history of the company, but do describe sufficiently to create meaningful context.
4. Slides 4 & 5 (at least): explain facts of the decisional dilemma and succinctly state the 2 choices the company had at the critical point in time; the choice the company made; the choice the company should and could have made instead (and why).
5. Slides 6 & 7 (at least): Identify and explain the statutes and regulations violated – or potentially violated – by the company’s conduct. Be specific, and explain:
• the purpose of the law; and
• how the company’s conduct violated the law.
6. Slides 8 & 9 (at least): Explain the ethical failure of the company’s decision, apart from violation of law. Present an analysis and explanation of an ethical course of conduct and reasoning that the company leadership could have followed to reach the better decision you identified at no. 3 above, to both follow the law and meet the higher goals of the company. Apply and explain at least one ethical framework studied in Week 1 that would have led to the better decision if followed by the company.
7. Slide 10 (one slide): Recommend a take-away lesson for business management of ANY company that is a lesson to be learned from this case study. What is a recommended business practice? Do not overly generalize. Be specific.
8. Slide 11 (one slide): Conclusion – your wrap-up—3 cogent bullet points summation of case study relevancy; law; recommendation.
9. Slide 12: References slide – References are listed on the Slide, not in the speaker’s notes – Minimum five (5) credible sources that support your material in the PPT. These should also be cited in the PPT Speaker’s Notes to support your narrative, in APA short form. If you are giving an audio presentation, you can include a source by saying something like, “An article by ___________ in ____________ explains how the ethic of care supports successful management decisions.” Also include where necessary on your slides. Please see the tutorial listed above on how to apply APA in PPTs.
Graduatewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing site catering to students from all educational levels, from high school and college to graduate level and beyond. The website has a team of experienced writers who are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to provide top-notch custom writing services for any task assigned by our customers.
At Graduatewriterhelp.com, we specialize in offering assistance with the following tasks: essays, research papers, projects, case studies, book reviews, lab reports, presentations, term papers and even editing or proofreading services as well. All these tasks can be done according to the instructions provided by our clients without compromising on the quality or accuracy of work delivered within shorter periods of time as per customer requirements. Clients also have access to knowledgeable customer support staff, which assists them with their queries at any time during the day or night when placing orders through our website interface.
In addition to the regular services offered by Graduatewriterhelp.com such as essay writing help for high school and college assignments; dissertation/thesis preparation for postgraduate programs; coursework composition for undergraduates; editing/proofreading services for students who require revisions on pre-written works; we also offer specialized services like grant proposal writing assistance for those seeking funds from external bodies; data analysis report creation based on statistical information collected from relevant sources; CV/resume formatting according to employer expectations; literature reviews postulating various interpretations on certain topics etcetera based on customer needs..
We also facilitate the completion of important applications such as those needed while applying abroad or enrolling into some universities where thoroughness is critical in order secure admissions favorably that meet admission criteria demandingly set forth by these institutions due to intense competition witnessed globally today among prospective applicants vying places available therein limited vacancies so created thereupon every academic year…
Moreover, our experts are qualified in diverse fields being well versed in different areas of knowledge too, thus enabling us to cover almost any topic that may come your way thereby providing comprehensive solutions pertaining same conclusively efficient manner possible, meeting customer deadlines within the desired timeframe successfully sans excuses whatsoever implicated concerning inconsistency matters grade expectation meeting provided via us hereunder…
By availing our services at Graduatewriterhelp.com, clients can rest assured that their work will be completed accurately within their specified deadlines without compromising quality standards expected out of professional service providers like ourselves.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more