This assignment is part of a portfolio. The Acute care Nurse Practitioner student is doing rotations in the hospital setting with a hospitalist group admitting patients and managing patients in the hospital. The paper should be 3 pages long in APA format. Please See requirements below.
Scope of Practice Statement 5%: Your scope of practice is unique to you. Your scope of practice must include the community and specialty that you practice within and the parameters of your practice. To put it simply a scope of practice is, what you do as a nurse, who you practice with and how you go about doing that. Many nurses applying for endorsement as a nurse practitioner find this the most difficult to write. While it may be difficult to get started, once you have started you will find, as others have, that this is an opportunity to really think about your nursing practice, and reflect the skills you have and the care that you provide. A useful place to start is to read about scopes of practice in the literature.
Role delineation SECTION 20%: The role delineation section allows the reader to identify how you will actualize each competency outlined by the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty (NONPF) and the AACN. It is as unique as each student. You may write a narrative and include supporting documents to highlight your activities. Ultimately it shows the progression towards the program goals.
Essential Components of Role Delineation: Examples /Supporting EvidenceRole Delineation based on NP Competencies
Narrative format plus evidence is required
1. Management of Patient Health/Illness Status: Reflections on class lectures, discussions, clinical experiences, readings, assignments.
2. NP-Pt Relationship: Reflections on class lectures, discussions, clinical experiences readings, assignments.
3. Teaching-Coaching Function: Sample of outline of teaching rounds, poster, in-service etc
4. Professional RoleMay be evident in C-V, ,Proof of attendance at BON meeting.
5. Negotiating HC Delivery Systems: Attendance at Lambda Chi Meeting, Pri-Med, CMS seminar
6. Monitoring/ Ensuring Quality of HC: Sample of peer reviews, quality improvement activities, Magnet offerings
7. Cultural Competence: Article citation, Web References
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more