11) After America’s victory over Spain in 1898, it controlled all of the following EXCEPT: A) Haiti.
D)the Philippine Islands.
12) When the black postmaster of Lake City, South Carolina, Fraser Baker, was murdered by a white mob, Ida Wells Barnett called on the White House to: A) appoint another black person to the office.
B)send federal troops to the state to protect black lives and property.
C)compensate black families who lost loved ones in the white supremacist violence.
D)arrest the governor of the state for inciting the mob.
13) Representative ________, completing his term in 1901, was the last African American to serve in Congress for more than three decades.
A)John R. Lynch
B)Blanche K. Bruce
D)P. B. S. Pinchback
14) In the wake of the Brownsville Incident in 1904, President ________, discharged the black Twenty-fifth Infantry Regiment with no trial or possibility for appeal.
D)William Howard Taft
15) Booker T. Washington’s tepid response to the Brownsville Incident exacerbated tensions between himself and:
A)W. E. B. Du Bois.
D)Mary Church Terrell.
16) The Boston newspaper editor who became a bitter critic of Booker T. Washington was: A) W. E. B. Du Bois.
B)William Monroe Trotter.
C)T. Thomas Fortune.
D)Oswald Garrison Villard.
17) Boston newspaper editor William Monroe Trotter was a passionate advocate of: A) full and immediate equality for African Americans.
B)Booker T. Washington’s policy of accommodation with the white South.
C)Edward Blyden’s back-to-Africa program.
D)the redeployment of federal troops in the South.
18) The author of The Souls of Black Folk, published in 1903, was: A) William Monroe Trotter.
B)W. E. B. Du Bois.
C)T. Thomas Fortune.
D)Booker T. Washington.
19) W. E. B. Du Bois rejected Booker T. Washington’s emphasis on industrial arts education, instead calling for liberal arts training for the most gifted, the group that he referred to as the: A) “elite.”
D)“future of the race.”
20) Booker T. Washington secured the loyalty of black entrepreneurs by establishing the: A) Niagara Movement.
C)National Equal Rights League.
D)Negro Business League.
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more