21. The output of the _____ process is a communications management plan.
a. managing communicationsb. reporting performance
c. controlling communicationsd. planning communications
22. Managing communications is part of the _____ process of the project communication management.
a. closingb. executing
c. planningd. monitoring and controlling
23. As a manager, you want to praise a team member, Phil, for doing a good job on a particular project. However, you know that Phil tends to be an introvert. Which of the following communication methods would Phil be most comfortable with?
a. Call Phil in for a private meeting to appreciate his work.
b. Call a team meeting to praise Phil for his work on the project.
c. Announce Phil’s accomplishment on the company Web site.
d. Have top management and the other teams in the company award Phil.
24. Which of the following methods of communication is likely to be most effective for conveying sensitive or important information?
a. Short face-to-face meetings
c. Telephone conversations
d. Reading reports from other team members
25. According to research by Albert Mehrabian, which of the following is NOT a way that information is communicated in a face-to-face interaction?
a. body languageb. facial expression
c. spoken contentd. tone of voice
26. As the number of people involved in a project _____, the complexity of communications _____.
a. increases, decreasesb. decreases, increases
c. increases, stays constantd. increases, increases
27. The formula to determine the number of communication channels is _____, where n is the number of people involved.
a. n (n-1)/2b. n(n+1)/2
c. n (n+1)/n(n-1)d. n(n-1)/n(n+1)
28. Using the formula for calculating the number of communication channels, how many channels would two people require?
a. 1b. 2
c. 3d. 4
29. Using the formula for calculating the number of communication channels, how many channels would five people require?
a. 9b. 10
c. 11d. 14
30. A team has 10 communication channels between its various members. Using the formula number of communication channels = n (n-1)/2, where n is the number of people in the team, the team has _____ members.
a. 5b. 3
c. 2d. 10
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more