31) The studies of the Juke and Kallikak families emphasized ________ as the primary source of criminality.
d. physical shape
32) A condition characterized by low blood sugar and said to reduce the mind’s capacity to effectively reason or to judge the long-term consequences of behaviour is known as ________.
33) Konrad Lorenz’s greatest contribution to the study of human behaviour may have been his claim that all human behaviour is, to at least some degree, _______________________________.
a. ectomorphic behaviour
b. endomorphic behaviour
c. adapted instinctive behaviour
d. the born criminal tendency
e. social environmentalist preconditioning
34) Studies of ________ twins, that is, those which develop from the same egg and carry virtually the same genetic material, tend to support the notion that criminal tendencies are inherited.
c. born criminal
35) ________ is the systematic study of the biological basis of all social behaviour.
e. Criminal anthropology
36) Although ________ recognize social factors in the development of personality, they suggest that constitutional factors predispose a person to specific types of behaviour and that societal reactions to such predispositions may determine, to a large degree, the form of continued behaviour.
a. Cesare Lombroso and Ernst Kretschmer
b. James Q. Wilson and Richard J. Herrnstein
c. James Q. Wilson and Johann Gasper Spurzheim
d. Konrad Lorenz and William Sheldon
e. Charles Darwin and Konrad Lorenz
37) According to C. Ray Jeffrey, a comprehensive biologically-based program of crime prevention and crime control would include ________.
e. pre- and postnatal care for pregnant women and their infants
38) According to Lombroso, women exhibit far less anatomical variation than do men but he also insisted that criminal behaviour among women, as among men, derived from ____________ foundations.
39) Constitutional factors which James Q. Wilson and Richard J. Herrnstein cite as contributing to crime include: age, body type, intelligence, personality, and ________.
c. Educational attainment
e. socioeconomic status
40) According to a recent study published by Swiss researchers, a small protein called oxytocin, better known as the ________, appears to make people more trusting.
a. labeling hormone
b. trust hormone
c. atavistic hormone
d. criminogenic hormone
e. juke hormone
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more