31. What is the resistance of the iron?
A) 24 ?
B) 7.1 ?
C) 17 ?
D) 12 ?
E) 1.8 ?
32. If t1 = 0.050 s, what is the value of t2? Note: The origin for the graph is not necessarily at t = 0 s.
A) 0.067 s
B) 0.079 s
C) 0.10 s
D) 0.60 s
E) 61 s
33. What is the approximate average power dissipated in the iron?
A) 450 W
B) 600 W
C) 850 W
D) 1200 W
E) 1700 W
34. Which one of the following statements concerning resistors in series is true?
A) The voltage across each resistor is the same.
B) The current through each resistor is the same.
C) The power dissipated by each resistor is the same.
D) The rate at which charge flows through each resistor depends on its resistance.
E) The total current through the resistors is the sum of the current through each resistor.
35. Two wires, A and B, and a variable resistor, R, are connected in series to a battery. Which one of the following results will occur if the resistance of R is increased?
A) The current through A and B will increase.
B) The voltage across A and B will increase.
C) The voltage across the entire circuit will increase.
D) The power used by the entire circuit will increase.
E) The current through the entire circuit will decrease.
36. Three resistors, 50-?, 120-?, 180-?, are connected in series in a circuit. What is the equivalent resistance of this combination of resistors?
A) 350 ?
B) 250 ?
C) 200 ?
D) 120 ?
E) 29 ?
37. A 4.5-V battery is connected to two resistors connected in series as shown in the drawing. Determine the total power dissipated in the resistors.
A) 0.033 W
B) 0.090 W
C) 0.15 W
D) 0.60 W
E) 4.7 W
38. Three 15-? and two 25-? light bulbs and a 24 V battery are connected in a series circuit. What is the current that passes through each bulb?
A) 0.18 A
B) 0.25 A
C) 0.51 A
D) 0.74 A
E) The current will be 1.6 A in the 15-? bulbs and 0.96 A in the 25-? bulbs.
39. Complete the following statement: A simple series circuit contains a resistance R and an ideal battery. If a second resistor is connected in parallel with R,
A) the voltage across R will decrease.
B) the current through R will decrease.
C) the total current through the battery will increase.
D) the rate of energy dissipation in R will increase.
E) the equivalent resistance of the circuit will increase.
40. Some light bulbs are connected in parallel to a 120 V source as shown in the figure. Each bulb dissipates an average power of 60 W. The circuit has a fuse F that burns out when the current in the circuit exceeds 9 A. Determine the largest number of bulbs, which can be used in this circuit without burning out the fuse.
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more