36. Two point charges are placed along a horizontal axis with the following values and positions: +3.0 µC at x = 0 cm and -7.0 µC at x = 20 cm. At what point along the x axis is the electric field zero?
A. 8.0 cm
B. -44 cm
C. -69 cm
D. -38 cm
37. A proton initially moves left to right long the x axis at a speed of 2.00 ´ 103 m/s. It moves into an electric field, which points in the negative x direction, and travels a distance of 0.200 m before coming to rest. What acceleration magnitude does the proton experience?
A. 6.67 ´ 103 m/s2
B. 1.00 ´ 107 m/s2
C. 9.33 ´ 109 m/s2
D. 2.67 ´ 1011m/s2
38. A proton initially moves left to right long the x axis at a speed of 2.00 ´ 103 m/s. It moves into an electric field, which points in the negative x direction, and travels a distance of 0.200 m before coming to rest. If the proton’s mass and charge are 1.67 ´ 10-27 kg and 1.60 ´ 10-19 C respectively, what is the magnitude of the electric field?
A. 28.3 N/C
B. 13.9 N/C
C. 0.104 N/C
D. 0.038 N/C
39. Two charges, +Q and –Q, are located two meters apart and there is a point along the line that is equidistant from the two charges as indicated. Which vector best represents the direction of the electric field at that point?
A. Vector EA
B. Vector EB
C. Vector EC
D. The electric field at that point is zero.
40. A charge of +2 C is at the origin. When charge Q is placed at 2 m along the positive x axis, the electric field at 2 m along the negative x axis becomes zero. What is the value of Q?
A. -3 C
B. -6 C
C. -7 C
D. -8 C
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more