41. Maria, who worked full-time for her entire adult life, has recently retired. However, she misses her friends at work and she feels lonely and bored. According to Robert Atchley, she is in which stage of retirement?
a. retirement routine
d. termination of retirement
42. Which of the following situations would be LEAST likely to predict a negative adjustment to retirement?
a. when the retiree loved her job
b. when retirement is accompanied by a substantially reduced standard of living
c. when the transition to retirement has been anticipated for a long period of time
d. when the retiree’s self-concept is dependent upon her job role and job status
43. In the United States today, about what percent of the population continues to work part-time or return to work following retirement?
a. about 3%
b. about 10%
c. about 33%
d. about 50%
44. According to the text, about what percent of retired U. S. adults over age 65 rely to a significant degree on Social Security as a source of income?
a. about 25%
b. about 45%
c. about 66%
d. about 90%
45. According to the text, about what percent of retired U. S. adults over age 65 rely on Social Security as virtually their only source of income?
a. about 8%
b. about 15%
c. about 31%
d. about 40%
46. According to the text, about what percent of America’s elderly live below the poverty line?
47. Statistically speaking, in the U.S. today, which group is most likely to be poor?
a. married people
c. young adults
d. older adults
48. Statistically speaking, in the U S. today, which of the following individuals is most likely to be poor?
a. a black older woman
b. a black older man
c. a white older woman
d. a white older man
49. According to a study reported in the text, which of the following groups has the largest proportion of its members in the U.S. work force?
a. men, ages 65-69
b. men, ages 70 and older
c. women, ages 65-69
d. women, ages 70 and older
50. Generalizing from information presented in the text, which of the following persons would adjust best to retirement?
a. a healthy man who wanted to retire
b. a healthy man who did not want to retire
c. an unhealthy man who wanted to retire
d. an unhealthy man who did not want to retire
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more