61) Your son will be attending an expensive university in 12 years. You deposit $5,000 per year for 12 years, beginning today. How much money will be in the college fund 12 years from now if the fund earns 8% per year?
62) If you wish to accumulate $200,000 in the child’s college fund after 18 years, and can invest at a 7.5% annual rate, how much must you invest at the end of each year if the first deposit is made at the end of the first year?
63) Betty borrows $60,000 at 12 percent compounded annually. The loan is to be repaid in five equal annual end-of-year installments. How much must each loan payment be?
64) You are currently 25 years of age. You have developed a lifetime budget that includes $50,000 at age 40 for a college fund for your kids and $25,000 per year for 20 years to supplement your retirement, the first payment on your 60th birthday and the last payment on your 79th birthday. You open an investment account on your 25th birthday that promises to pay 9% interest compounded annually. You want to deposit equal annual amounts into the account every year on your birthday, starting today (your 25th birthday) and continuing until you are 40 years old (i.e., the last deposit is made on your 40th birthday). How much will each deposit have to be if you want to meet your financial goals?
65) Bob invested $2,000 in an investment fund on his 21st birthday. The fund pays 7% interest compounded semiannually. Bob is celebrating his 50th birthday today. Bob decides he wants to retire on his 60th birthday and he wants to withdraw $75,000 per year, the first withdrawal on his 60th birthday and the last withdrawal on his 90th birthday. Bob expects to receive $100,000 from his employer on his 55th birthday in recognition of his long service to the company. Assume Bob has not taken any money out of his investment fund since he initially funded it on his 21st birthday, and that he will deposit the $100,000 from his employer into the investment fund on his 55th birthday. The investment fund will be used to pay for Bob’s retirement.
If Bob makes no additional deposits into his investment fund, how much will be available for retirement at age 60?
Since the amount in (a) is insufficient to meet his retirement goals, Bob decides to deposit equal annual amounts into the investment fund beginning on his 51st birthday and ending on his 59th birthday, so that he can meet his retirement goals. How much will each deposit be?
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more