71. The advertisement for a diamond necklace says, “A quality diamond of a carat or more is so rare that less than one percent of women will ever own one.” The advertisement shows a woman who is wearing the diamonds being openly admired by others. In terms of Maslow’s hierarchy, this advertisement is designed to appeal to the consumer’s _____.
a. physiological needs
b. esteem needs
c. safety needs
d. self-actualization needs
72. Robert, who needs a new car, has been looking at several auto magazines and websites to find a model that he can afford. He has also been asking his friends whether they know any places that offer good deals on cars. Which stage of the decision making process is Robert currently in?
a. Purchase decision
b. Postpurchase evaluation
c. Need recognition
d. Alternative search
73. Which of the following sources of information regarding a purchase decision refers to handling, examining, and trying out the product while shopping?
a. Internal sources
b. Marketing sources
c. Experiential sources
d. Public sources
74. An article in a local newspaper ranks the facilities of nursing homes in the immediate area on the basis of cleanliness, staff-patient ratio, on-staff care providers, and other key determinants. This article would be an example of a(n) _____ source of information.
75. Which of the following is an example of a marketing source of information for making a purchase decision?
a. An advertisement for Kraft macaroni and cheese
b. Previous experience with a car brand
c. An independent movie review
d. A friend’s view on Krispy Kreme doughnuts
76. If a previously acceptable product for satisfying the need is remembered and the individual bases the particular purchase decision on it with little or no additional information search or evaluation, then the source of information can be best described as a(n) _____.
a. internal source
b. group source
c. marketing source
d. public source
77. _____ refer to common sources of information for purchase decisions that comes from communication with other people, such as family, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances.
a. Internal sources
b. Group sources
c. Experiential sources
d. Public sources
78. Which of the following sources of information regarding a purchase decision includes factors such as advertising, salespeople, dealers, packaging, and displays?
a. Internal source
b. Group source
c. Marketing source
d. Public source
79. Which of the following is an example of an experiential source of information for making a consumer purchase decision?
a. Trying on various swimsuits
b. An eye-catching sign in a store display
c. Reading about a product’s quality in Consumer Reports
d. An advertisement in the midst of several movie trailers
80. Which of the following is the first step of information processing?
a. Retention of the information
b. Attention to the information
c. Understanding the information
d. Exposure to information
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more