97. In general, we respond to happy, playful toddlers differently than we respond to standoffish, irritable toddlers. For instance, we may smile and interact more with the happy toddler, while redirecting, ignoring, or trying to change the behavior of the irritable toddler. This example illustrates a(n) ______ gene-environment correlation.
98. Marlo’s parents are talented artists. When he was young, Marlo was exposed to drawing and painting lessons, taken to art shows, and encouraged to be creative in his daily life. Today, at age 18, Marlo creates experiences and environments that correspond to and influence his genetic predisposition. For example, he enjoys spending weekends at the park or other public areas drawing people and objects. He often invites friends to various art exhibits in the city and he has enrolled in several art classes in college. He even helped paint a mural at a local children’s hospital. Marlo’s artistic endeavors at age 18 are an example of a(n) ______ gene-environment correlation.
99. The tendency to actively seek out experiences and environments compatible and supportive of our genetic tendencies is called ______.
a. a passive gene-environment correlation
b. range of reaction
c. the epigenetic framework
100. The dynamic interplay between heredity and environment is known as ______.
a. genetic studies
b. the epigenetic framework
c. an evocative gene-environment correlation
101. According to the epigenetic framework:
a. genetics have a greater influence on development than environmental factors.
b. environmental factors play a greater role in development than genetics.
c. both identical and fraternal twins are more similar than different.
d. development results from ongoing reciprocal interactions between genetics and environment.
102. A particularly important finding associated with the study of epigenetics is that:
a. heredity actually plays a minimal role in long-term development.
b. what you eat and do today could affect the health and characteristics of your children.
c. females are actually more vulnerable to genetic diseases than males.
d. passive gene-environment correlations influence development well into old age.
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more