1. An 8-week-old infant presents to his pediatrician for a well-baby checkup. Physical exam reveals a murmur and an echocardiogram confirms a ventricular septal defect. Which of the following genetic factors should the nurse assess for as it would most likely accompany this diagnosis?
2. A newborn child is diagnosed with tetralogy of Fallot. What symptoms would the nurse expect to observe in the child?
a.High-pitched cry and dyspnea
b.Cyanosis and hypoxia
c.Leg pain and twitching
d.Epistaxis and anemia
3. A newborn is diagnosed with congenital heart disease. Which of the following intrauterine factors should the nurse focus on during the history that could have caused this disorder?
4. When a staff member asks what coarctation of the aorta is, how should the nurse respond? Coarctation of the aorta is the local narrowing of the aorta near the:
d.Bifurcation into the common iliac arteries
5. A newborn is suspected of having coarctation of the aorta. Which of the following assessments would aid in diagnosis?
b.Bounding pedal pulses
d.Weak or absent femoral pulses
6. A 1-month-old infant visits his primary care provider for a well-baby check. Physical exam reveals decreased cardiac output, hypotension, tachycardia, and a loud murmur suggestive of aortic stenosis. Which of the following would be expected with this diagnosis?
7. A newborn develops a murmur and cyanosis shortly after birth. She is diagnosed with pulmonic stenosis (PS) after an echocardiogram revealed narrowing of the pulmonary:
8. When a staff member asks what the patent opening between the aorta and pulmonary artery in a fetus is called, how should the nurse reply? It is the:
9. A 2-week-old infant presents with poor feeding, fatigue, dyspnea, and a murmur. She is diagnosed with a patent ductus arteriosus (PDA). A nurse recalls this condition results in a(n):
a.Decreased pulmonary blood flow
d.Increased systemic blood flow
10. An infant undergoes an echocardiogram for a suspected heart defect. Tests reveal an opening in the middle of the atrial septum. What term would the nurse use to describe this defect?
a.Ostium primum atrial septal defect (ASD)
b.Ostium secundum ASD
c.Sinus venosus ASD
GraduateWriterHelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. GraduateWriterHelp.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by GraduateWriterHelp.com
GraduateWriterHelp.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using GraduateWriterHelp.com
Using GraduateWriterHelp.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing Graduate Writer Help compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more