Each answer is to be 10 complete sentences in length. Make sure each sentence is complete, with a subject and a verb. One source per question. Question 4 has the source already.
1. Discuss the differences and similarities of two revolutions after the 1600s in 10 complete sentences.
2. The Mughal, Safavid and Ottoman Empires had many similarities. Name one similarity, other than religion, these empires shared.
3. Explain the impact the Great Depression had worldwide.
4. Examine the following source and explain Lewis assessment on the areas he discusses. Cite the source. https://flylib.com/books/en/2.647.1/empires_past_present_and_future.html
5. The Cold War shaped the world in the 20th Century. In this question, you will have a few questions to answer. Answer the following 3 questions in a total of 10 complete sentences.
What was the Cold War? Who were the players? What effect did it have on history?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more