Economic Growth; Unemployment;
Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium; Elasticity; Consumer Demand Theory; Theory of Production; Costs of Production; Opportunity Cost; Market Structure; Competition; Game Theory; Labor; Welfare Economics; or Economics of Information.
Some motivation for the paper:
1) You have had either 100a, or 100b, or 113, or a combination of those. Use the models that you have learned in (the) class (you had/have), and those we have learned in our class, to show why your policy proposal is the “most efficient”.
2) Make sure to use all of the correct economic language when describing how the models lead to the outcomes you are claiming.
3) Write about both the efficiency and the distributional effects on the economy
4) Write about the market failures that would allow a “way in” for the government to render more control over a market(s).
5) Using the assessment methods learned in our class, how does your policy compare to those that already exist or those that have been proposed?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more